Tax Refund Form

Did you know you may be entitled to get back a portion of the Retail Sales Tax (RST) if you sell and buy a used vehicle within 6 months of each other? A Tax Refund Form from the Manitoba government is available by clicking the link below.

If you need advice on buying or selling a vehicle, call CAA Automotive Winnipeg Advisory service at 204–262–6176 or toll–free at 1–800–222–4357. Service available 7:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday.