Service Announcement: Please note that due to high call volumes, CAA emergency battery service is boost and go only at this time. CAA Battery Service® diagnostics is by appointment only. For emergency battery boost call 204-262-6000 in Winnipeg, or toll-free at 1-800-222-4357.

Membership FAQ's

Need more information? Call Member Services at 204-262-6000 in Winnipeg, or toll-free 1-800-222-4357.

Q: What if I want to Join CAA, renew or update my membership after CAA offices are closed?

A: You can reach us at 204-262-6292 for after hour membership inquiries.


Q: Can I buy a membership over the phone without a credit card if I need Emergency Road Service immediately?

A: Yes. You can make arrangements through the Emergency Road Service department to have the driver collect your payment.


Q: I bought a membership but have now changed my mind. Can I get a refund?

A: Yes. New memberships come with a 30-day money back guarantee less the cost of any services used within that 30-day period.


Q: I've lost my membership card. What do I do?

A: Visit one of our service centre locations and a counsellor can print one for you or Contact Us and we will mail a replacement card to you within 10-14 days.


Q: Will I get a new card when I renew my membership each year?

A: No. Although you must renew your membership annually, your plastic membership card is good for four years.


Q: I just received a membership as a gift. What benefits do I get?

A: The benefits you receive from membership will, in part, depend on the Membership Type purchased for you.

Q: How do I Login to my account?

A: You need to create an account by Registering on our website first. You only have to register once. Then you’ll be taken to the Login page. If you ever Forget Your Password you can create a new one very easily.


Q: If I buy a membership today, can I get service right away?

A: Yes. All new memberships include 5 km of towing upon joining. Your membership is effective as soon as we receive payment. There is a 48 hour waiting period for towing on new or upgrades to Plus and Premier Memberships.


Q: Can my friend/sister/dad etc. use my card if they are not members?

A: No. CAA membership covers the member not his/her vehicle. To receive Emergency Road Service or other benefits, your friends and family members must have a valid membership card.


Q: What happens if I move out of province?

A: Notify CAA of your new address and we will transfer your membership upon expiry to the CAA/AAA club in your new location. You are covered in your new location as a CAA Manitoba member until your expiry date. The affiliated club will contact you when it's time to renew your membership.