Service Announcement: Please note that due to high call volumes, CAA emergency battery service is boost and go only at this time. CAA Battery Service® diagnostics is by appointment only. For emergency battery boost call 204-262-6000 in Winnipeg, or toll-free at 1-800-222-4357.

Passport Applications & Photos

Black & white or colour passport photos are processed while you wait – just drop in to any CAA Service Centre!


Basic Members: $9.95 for a set of 2 photos

Non-Members: $12.95 for a set of 2 photos

Plus & Plus RV Members: 1 free set per year
Premier & Premier RV Members: 2 free sets per year

Passport Application Form

Passport applications are available at all CAA Service Centres. You may also obtain an application at any passport office, postal outlet, or from Passport Canada online.

Passports for Children

All children require a valid Canadian passport and supporting identification, such as a birth certificate or citizenship card.

Find out more from Passport Canada.

Please Note: CAA Service Centres are not equipped to provide passport photos for children aged 3 and under.

Canadians travelling to or from the US by land & sea

Canadian citizens are required to present a valid passport, a NEXUS card, or other acceptable document when entering the U.S. by land or water. See some useful information about crossing the Canada-US border provided by the Canada Border Services Agency.

The government of Manitoba is offering the Enhanced Identification Card (EIC) to Manitobans, as a less–expensive alternative to a passport. Learn more about the requirements to Apply for an EIC at Manitoba Public Insurance.

Canadians travelling to or from the USA by air

Canadian and U.S. citizens are required to present a valid passport when traveling by air between Canada and the United States. This includes Canadians travelling on a cruise who are flying into or through the United States.